Triple SR C.I.C (“we”, “us”, “Triple SR C.I.C”, “TellMASA” or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will use it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the data controller is Triple SR C.I.C of Unit-3, Water Drive, Langley, Slough, England, SL3 6EZ. Triple SR C.I.C manages the National Criminal Justice Arts Alliance
- Personal data we may collect from you
- Where we store you personal data
- How we use your personal data
- Disclosure of your personal data
- Access to your personal data
- IP addresses and cookies
- External links on our website
We collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our websites (our sites) www.tellmasa.org. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our sites, subscribing to our newsletters, posting material, applying for Triple SR C.I.C membership, or registering on one of the directories. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our sites.
- Information or material that you post or contribute to our sites.
- If you contact us, we keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information you provide when booking for a Triple SR C.I.C event or training course.
- Information you provide when responding to a consultation or survey run by Triple SR C.I.C.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To maintain our organisational records
- To provide you with information concerning the voluntary sector, criminal justice system, and Triple SR C.I.C products and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service and website
- To notify you about changes to our service
- We may communicate with you by email, telephone, letter or other reasonable means with updates and information about goods and services we believe may be of interest to you.
We will only disclose your information to a third party when we believe it is in your interest (e.g. when the Ministry of Justice is organising a meeting where your input would be valued).
GDPR gives you various rights about the information held about you. You have the right to view, amend and delete the information we hold about you. You also have the right to restrict how we use this information and to object to us using the information at all. Your rights can be exercised at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are pieces of data created when you visit a site, and contain a unique, anonymous number. They are stored in the cookie directory of your hard drive, either temporarily or permanently. Cookies do not contain any personal information about you and cannot be used to identify an individual user. The purpose of cookies is to make the interaction between users and websites faster and easier.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To speed up your searches
- To recognise you when you return to our sites.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to external websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Should you have a complaint or other concerns about Triple SR C.I.C’ information rights practices please contact Triple SR C.I.C in the first instance at email@example.com, or at our head office located at Unit-3, Water Drive, Langley, Slough, England, SL3 6EZ United Kingdom.
If our response proves unsatisfactory, you have the option of contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please see https://ico.org.uk/concerns for more information.